The Angry Budgie Live

Thursday 17 December 2009

The Angry Budgie Live: A, 05th December, Manchester Academy 3


So go on who remembers 'A'?

They supported Feeder at the very first gig I ever went to in Liverpool! Unlike Feeder 'A' have managed to remain a rock band, though I do still like Feeder, they have gone a little soft for me!

I remember reading early this year that the possibility of A reforming and doing some shows were on the cards, needless to say I was raaather excited by this! So when tickets went on sale for their gig at the Academy 3 venue I had to get tickets!

Highlights of the set for me had to be Foghorn and Nothing, two real great rock songs! But must not forget Rush Song, one of the best opening riff's ever! Especially 'Nothing' I have moshed to that many a time in a rock club! Jason Perry is still a great front man and entertainer. A rocked hard, minus Daniel P Carter sadly but never mind the boys still put on a great show!

Nothing:


Rush Song:



No comments:

Post a Comment