The Angry Budgie Live

Friday 24 October 2008

The most metal gig of 2009?

Ok so this is my first deviation from anything hockey related on this blog, but its something exciting I wanted to share.

Im a fan of metal, punk and ska, always have been, always will be! Last year I had the pleasure of going to the most metal gig (IMO) I have ever been to!
Location: MEN Arena
Bands: Machine Head, Trivium, DragonForce, Arch Enemy and Shadows Fall.
Result: Simple metal mayhem!

During 2007, I think?, I had the opportunity to see Iron Maiden at the MEN Arena, they were simply amazing! From that moment I decided to make an effort and see some of the most legendary rock bands live. That quest has continued from that gig, to the Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium and, on the 26th February 2009 brings me to the mighty Metallica, with the always-awesome Machine Head at the MEN Arena!


Now if only I can get my arse into gear and go see Status Quo, ill be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment